Breakfast and after school clubs
kidzActive provides breakfast clubs as well as both activity clubs and ofsted registered after school clubs
Children will join us at breakfast club before school where they will engage in activities that will get them ready for school! They will be provided a healthy breakfast which will range from toast with spreads, cereal and fruits. This is a perfect way to release so energy before going school
We provide two different activity clubs to suit the schools need. We run a 1 hour activity/sports club, where children will come straight after school and engaged in a fun activity or sport that will get kidzActive, moving and expel all there built up energy before coming home.
We also run a 2 hour activity club where they will get the 1 hour activity/sports club and then we run a stay and play afterwards, so the children can stay and play with all there friends for another hour, they will also be provided with a small snack.
Some of our Activity/sports clubs we can provide
- Tag rugby
- Laser tag
- Tri golf
- Arts and crafts
- Spy clubs
- Lego master builders
And much more….
After school clubs
These are our ofsted registered after school clubs that generally run for 3 hours after school, children will be provided with activities, free play, snacks and lots of fun. Below is a guide to how the after school clubs runs but this may change from setting to setting. There is two different pick up times which give you the Flexibility to book what suits your childcare needs. They will be provided a healthy snack at club.
A Usual After School Club Session
- 3.15pm – 3.25pm Children are collected from school
- 3.25pm – 3.40pm Children are walked from school to the village hall
- 3.40pm – 4.40pm Children choose from a planned activity, games or free play
- 4.40pm – 4.50pm children that are leaving are to be signed out and once that are staying can continue playing
- 4.50pm – 5.00pm tidy up and wash hand ready for snack
- 5.00pm – 5.20pm- All sit down for snack.
- 5.20pm-6.00pm- continue playing until Parents arrive